Here are just a few of the positions where Performance Legal Placement recently placed the perfect candidate:
- Beefed up national large firm’s Dallas office with 2 young litigation partners and 1 senior associate in 2018. My 3 candidates beat all other recruiters’ candidates!
- White Collar group with tremendous portable business in 2018. These attorneys had no interest in moving until I showed them how much comp and support they could get.
- 3 Corporate Associates in one week to national law firm in Dallas in 2018. Clean sweep over all the other recruiters!
- Real Estate associate to major Texas firm for top comp in 2018.
- Litigation Partner from large firm to boutique in 2018.
- Large firm Litigation associate to high powered boutique in 2018.
- Corporate Partner moved from mid-sized firm to large firm. Move was completed in less than two weeks!
- Partner with $1M+ portables still in his 30s.
- Over a dozen litigators moved in 2014.
- Multiple in-house placements for very high, above-market compensation, including $350,000 job for a non-partner.
- Several Corporate associates moved from NYC to Dallas in 2014.
- Over 180 candidates submitted themselves for this high paying in-house job that was advertised on-line. Randy submitted only one candidate, who got the job over everyone else!
- Senior Real Estate associate from prominent East Coast firm to a large Texas firm.
- Mid-level Litigation associate from the #1 ranked firm moved to Dallas to large Texas firm.
- Mid-level Corporate associate from top NYC firm to a large Texas firm.
- Senior Labor & Employment associate to a large national firm.
- Mid-level litigation associate to a large national firm.
- Young Partner with portables to a Dallas boutique firm.
- Senior Real Estate Finance associate to very high paying in-house job.
- Within 24 hours, Randy placed associates at the two largest Labor & Employment law firms in the country in 2013.
- 40 year old with portables to boutique firm.
- 4 in-house placements in 2013.
- 10 boutique placements in 2013.
- Ove 10 large law firm placements in 2013.
- Labor & Employment Partner plus Associates and team members to a large firm – For almost a year, Randy had been speaking with a long-time friend about changing firms. Meanwhile, one of his top law firm clients requested that Randy find an L&E partner that fit his friend’s credentials. After making the introduction, Randy ensured a deal was struck quickly. From start to finish, the placement only took 30 days!
- NYC Junior Corporate Associate to a large firm in Texas – Randy used his extensive New York connections to find a young Corporate associate with impeccable professional and academic credentials who also was the right personality fit.
- 2009 Litigation Associate from a Large firm to a Commercial Litigation Boutique. Opening was exclusive to Randy.
- 2010 Litigation Associate from a Mid-size firm to a Commercial Litigation Boutique. Opening was exclusive to Randy.
- Mid-level Corporate Associate to a large firm.
- NYC Junior Real Estate Associate to a large firm in Texas.
Gel nails first appeared in the U.S. in the early 1980s, Nail care
but were met with limited success. At the time, Nail gel polish
the manufacturers of gel lights and the gel itself had not joined forces, gel nail polish color set
not yet recognizing the need to precisely match the intensity of the light to the photoinitiators in the gel.Best gel nail polish
Nail techs and clients soon found out that using the wrong light or applying too much gel caused a burning sensation on the client’s fingertips.luxury nail gel
Additionally, education on gel application was limited, leaving nail techs in the dark about the product, and home-use systems were introduced around the same time, damaging the reputation of salon-use systems by association.Nail care
Looking for quality attorney job listings? Click here to see the latest openings, or give Randy a call at (214) 497-5004. (Call me 24/7.)