I constantly get new legal job openings. These are just samples. I have placed several partners recently and obtained incredible deals for them!
DALLAS LEGAL JOB OPENINGS
Senior Associates ready to be Partners. Exclusive to me, this firm is seeking senior associates who have $0 – $250,000 in portables who feel that they can do better at a 150 attorney platform with lower billing rates and an immediate promotion to partnership. I made a placement like this last year, and the attorney went from $0 as an associate to $500,000 in business as a partner in one year.
Exclusive Recruiter for Katten in Dallas. I have helped grow Katten Dallas into 26 attorneys in just 6 months here. We are targeting partners in their 40s who have solid books of business and dynamic personalities but not overbearing egos. The goal is to find people who want to practice together for the next 15 years and make this the final move of their career. Unlike other firms that are buying books of business, Katten is building a team that is together for a generation. Compensation is fantastic as are the collegial people. If you want cross-selling that benefits you, let’s speak about Katten.
1. Large law firm. Absolute top of the market, NYC pay: $190K – $250K. I am the go-to recruiter for this TOP national law firm, We are seeking 2014-2017 grads with outstanding academics. This one sells itself. Let’s talk soon as this will go quickly.
2. Large firm opportunity! But this is not like other law firm jobs…this is real courtroom / depo experience. This large firm is looking to hire a 2013 or 2014 grad who wants to take depos and be in the courtroom while working on sophisticated business litigation.
3. Great boutique with former large law firm attorneys. But I’m not just looking at big firm associates. I just want you to know that the work here is very sophisticated. The boutique setting allows for (1) lower billing rates, (2) more associate responsibility, and (3) contingency work as well. Great atmosphere: nice people, fun, lots of great work. You will enjoy work every day. The partner hiring you will take you to pitch to clients every time. Don’t miss out on this one! 3-6 years of experience needed. Exclusive to me.
4. RARE Large Law Firm Litigation. BIG MONEY and make partner quickly. We are seeking litigation associates from top law firms who graduated from top law schools in 2013 – 2016. I just placed another associate at this firm. They love hiring from me. A great signing bonus too!
5. $160,000+ for only 1,800 hours! No keeping track of your time. New & Exclusive litigation boutique opening. Fortune 100 clients and fast-paced work. This is an ACTION job…very little desk work…mostly face-to-face negotiations and hearings and small trials. Experience is key (not grades). You will immediately be lead on cases and handle hearings, negotiations, mediations, depos and trials. This firm is expanding and already hired two associates from me earlier this year.
6. Boutique: New & Exclusive. Very high pay to work at one of the very best litigation boutiques in the country. They love to go to trial and they just don’t lose. Learn from the best!
7. Mid-Sized Firm. I just placed an associate at this firm. Now they need a 2-4 year litigation associate from me. Strong comp but very fair hours. One of my placements came over as a second year and then made partner in his 7th year after graduation.
8. Fort Worth Litigation Associate. 2-4 years of experience. Billing requirement is only 150 hours per month. This boutique opportunity is exclusive to me. Enjoy all the benefits of Fort Worth at this very well-connected firm.
1. RARE! Senior Associate needed with 6 to 8 years of real estate development experience.
2. RARE! Senior Counsel needed. We need someone with 10+ years of commercial real estate experience.
3. Break the Bank! Senior Counsel needed with at least 8 years of real estate experience who will take lead on acquisitions, disposition, leases and finance deals. Come get that NYC pay scale comp!
1. Senior Associates needed at several firms! #1 Comp in the Country! Lots of needs…top work at top firms. We need 4-8 years of large law firm experience. Great signing bonuses.
2. 3-5 years of experience needed in M&A, especially Private Equity. #1 Comp in the Country. I have many happy placements at this firm.
3. 3-5 years years of experience needed with Capital Markets. Absolute top NYC comp scale.
4. 5-6 years of experience needed with Investment Funds formation, regulation, and structuring. Break the bank!
5. 4-8 years of experience needed with Capital Markets.
|Employment Law – Large Firm I just placed an associate at this firm that pays top dollar and is known for fair hours and a great partnership track. We are seeking a 2012-2015 grad with Employment law experience. Top grades please for this one.|
|CORPORATE FINANCE. EXCLUSIVE TO ME.
The premiere Commercial Finance group.
Top of the Market comp. This national firm is seeking to hire two associates with 2-5 years of experience with senior / first lien / second lien / mezzanine financings and structures. These are not replacement hires; the firm is turning away work and needs to hire more stellar associates. You will represent lenders, issuers and investors in asset-based and cash flow transactions, LBOs, restructurings and workouts. You will handle intercreditor and subordination-related issues, equity co-investments and health care finance transactions. The firm closed over 400 debt financing deals last year. The salary matches the new NYC scale and the bonuses are even higher if you decide to bill 2,200 hours.
Finance Associate – Multiple Openings
We seek associates with 2-8 years of large firm Finance experience. Top of the market comp! I have several firms with many needs. Let the bidding war begin for your services…maximum comp and maximum signing bonuses.
2-5 years of experience needed with syndicated finance. Top comp in town!
3-4 years of experience needed with syndicated finance and private placements of debt securities. Top comp in town!
3-5 years of experience needed working with equity firms and financial institutions on structured finance, leveraged buyouts, refinancings, subordinated debt investments, asset-based lending and more. Big signing bonus!
3-4 years of experience needed in structured finance and securitization transactions.
3-5 years of experience needed representing lenders and borrowers in complex leveraged finance and asset-based lending transactions. Top comp!
5+ years of experience needed with debt finance.
2-6 years of experience needed. You will work with the best, representing some of the largest and most well-known brands. We need experience with all phases of trademark protection including counseling, clearance, prosecution and enforcement.
Top of the market NYC comp but in Dallas! We are seeking 3-6 years (classes 2011-2014) of transactional federal income tax experience at a major law firm. Corporate tax and partnership tax experience are greatly preferred.
We just added another attorney from an AmLaw 100 firm!
We need more people who want to make CRAZY MONEY Wining & Dining for a living!
This company just hired two more entrepreneurial attorneys from me (along with the previous successful candidates from me) and is eager to hire for a couple more positions. The owner of the company did this same job in his 20s and made millions each year. He is worth far, far more than that now. Exclusive to me. I am seeking attorneys who are interested in using your law degree / legal experience in the business world – primarily in a sales position involving Energy, Construction and Insurance.
You’ll have a big expense account for entertaining clients. This is a FUN job. Rarely will you sit at a desk. Never a boring moment, and plenty of money to be made. No billing hours.
I need Personable, Intelligent, Hard-Working people. Grades are not important. You can be a new grad; years of legal experience is not important. This is all about the ability to engage people and maintain relationships. You will be very well-trained, and paid during the training period.
Based on decades of experience, the owner expects that a good (not great) performer will make the following:
$75K in 1st year
$75K in 2nd year
$151K in 3rd year
$252K in 4th year
$483K in 5th year
$700K+ in 6th year
This is legit. If I have piqued your interest, let’s talk!
Interested? Contact Randy Block at email@example.com and 214-497-5004 (24/7).
Performance has placed attorneys at most large law firms in Texas and many boutiques. More than 90% of our candidates get the offer when they interview for a job because we work with candidates to ensure that their resumes and interview skills are perfectly tailored for the position. We generally work directly with partners in addition to recruiting coordinators. If you are looking for quality legal job openings or want to explore the current market, please give me a call at (214) 497-5004 any time, day or night.